Our partners at BHE Consulting, in conjunction with Dresser & Associates, Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP and Net DirXions, Inc. have graciously put together a complimentary workshop aimed at helping companies not only tackle some of 2016’s most challenging cloud computing issues, but…
In this seminar you will learn:
What are Today’s Cloud Computing Issues and is it Right for You?
Presented by: Douglas Beckerman, CPA, BHE Cloud Computing
• Gain a general understanding of today’s cloud computing issues
• Understand the evolution and trends of ERP
• Hear the common questions and concerns of Cloud ERP
• Evaluate the benefits and Return on Investment (ROI) of Cloud ERP
Top Issues in Employment Law for 2016
Presented by: Emily J. Nelson, Esq., Constangy, Brooks & Smith, LLP
• Social media policies and employee rights
• Massachusetts treble damages law
• The new joint employer test
• Implications of changes to overtime law
• Employers vs. Independent contractors: cautionary tales
Cyber Crime vs. Cyber Security: How it Pertains to Today’s Business Environment
Presented by: John Enright, Net DirXions, Inc.
• What is cyber crime?
• What is cyber security?
• Who is at risk?
• What are the hidden risks that threaten your business?
• How to prepare and protect your computer network.
Crucial Technology for ACA Compliance
Presented by: Mike Albrizzi, InfinityHR Software
• There is no doubt about it, the ACA (Affordable Care Act) is complex. That’s why more and more companies are investing in technology to help create more efficient reporting capabilities.
• Learn about a tool that can help your company stay ACA compliant
This workshop has been approved for 3.50 (HR (General)) re-certification credit hours.
Location: Date: December 9, 2015
Embassy Suites Time: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
550 Winter Street
Waltham, MA 02451